Support Good Work
Join the movement for Just Transition
We support and cultivate Good Work: that is, people and initiatives that are rejecting systems of oppression and extraction, and building regenerative economies and thriving communities.
We invite you to help us deepen our Good Work.
We know we are living in uncertain economic times. If you can make a one-time $25 donation today, we are most grateful. If circumstances permit you to make it a recurring gift or increase your level of support, we are most grateful.
Other ways to give:
- If you would like to donate by check:
- Please complete this pledge form form.
- Mail a check made out to “Good Work Institute” to 65 St. James Street, Kingston NY 12401.
- Are you interested in volunteering? Do you want to donate in-kind? Contact us to know more!
- Please forward this page to a friend or post about our work on your social pages.
- If you have questions or ideas, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
If you have already donated - thank you!
We are so grateful for your support.
The Good Work Institute exists to build and amplify the collective power of people to reject systems of oppression and extraction and create regenerative, just, and life-affirming communities.
By supporting us, you are supporting them, and contributing to a future that is just, regenerative, and joyful.
Founded in 2015, the Good Work Institute is a 501(c)3 worker self-directed nonprofit. We aim to act as a catalyst for a sustained Just Transition movement in the Mahicantuck / Hudson Valley of New York and beyond. We rely on donations and grants to power our work. Your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
In April 2020, Good Work Institute launched the GWI Community Response Fund, a fundraising campaign, to activate our network and raise emergency funding for six regional groups that were out doing critical work to directly support people adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.