- All GWI public gatherings and programming will be suspended, cancelled and/or rescheduled.
- Our workshop scheduled for this weekend – “Developing a Social Equity Practice” – is cancelled. Stay tuned for a new date.
- Our “Just Transition in Action” workshop is still on the calendar for April 25th.
- We are developing ways for our GWI community to connect remotely, for conversation, learning, and moving our work forward. We will be sharing those opportunities via email and on our social channels soon.
- The Greenhouse will only be open to GWI and resident companies’ essential staff.
- Most GWI workers will be working from home for this period of time – but are available to you as always by phone, email, and video conference!
- All meetings, gatherings and social events by GWI and partner organizations will be cancelled, postponed, or redesigned for an online gathering.
- We offer to support your meetings via video conferencing. Please email us if you would like this type of support.
- Our new online platform for the GWI Network is now open to GWI Fellows – we will be providing opportunities for connection and engagement there, and look forward to discovering all the capabilities of this digital community with you.
- The GWI Network is our foundational program. Please connect with us if you are interested to know more.
- If you are not yet connected to us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn – please use this opportunity to do so! We are boosting our engagement this month and would love for you to join us!
Social Connection and Social Distancing for Community Wellbeing
We want to amplify voices that are not always heard, and to shine a light on ideas that are not always seen, joined together by a vision of a regenerative and just economy. In the Illumination series, we invite members of our community to share their thoughts, to describe their Good Work, and to provide an inside view of what Just Transition looks like in action.
We believe in the life-affirming, connecting, inspiring power of hearing each other’s stories. Please get in touch if you’d like to submit an idea for an article about your Good Work.