The GWI Fellowship Program aims to develop and educate a diverse community of local leaders, placemakers, and entrepreneurs in the Hudson Valley and support their work to build a regenerative and equitable local economy.
Over the course of these 5 month programs, cohorts of 20- 30 fellows cultivate the clarity, make the connections, increase their confidence, and deepen their commitment to doing regenerative work throughout the region.
- Exploration, articulation and alignment of essence, vocation, and mission
- Deeper understanding of what is truly essential in one’s life
- Greater understanding of the role fear plays in one’s decision making
- All fellows join a close knit network of hundreds of local leaders
- A deeper connection to and understanding of the places of the region
- Exploration of the interconnection of all life
- The courage to take aspiration to action
- New capabilities as a leader working for positive local change
- Practices to cultivate greater resilience
- Increased volition
- Specific plan to turn aspiration into action
- Ongoing support to help regenerative initiatives succeed