Wild Earth, Good Work Institute, and the Conscious Eldering Network invite you…
Join us for a 3-day retreat where we will explore the role of the elder in relationship with the wisdom of all generations.
Who is this for? Elders* and all who are interested in bringing forth a future inclusive of hindsight, insight, and foresight are invited to register.
Together we will…
- Deepening in relationship throughout the weekend
- Create distinct roles that we play in our community and economies
- Develop mutual respect and fair exchange
- Explore fear, death, and dying
- Eldering traditions from various cultures and traditions
- Understand physical and spiritual changes in the process of aging
- Nurture the elder within
- Develop a mindset of inquiry together
- Chart a future in collaboration
Day 1: Setting the context and coming together as an intergenerational community.
Day 2: Exploring Fear and Dying and the development of the elder.
Day 3: Going forth / where do we go from here.
*What is an elder? While elders generally find themselves above the age of 50, there is no minimum age requirement to attend as an elder.